Tensor 900™ High Frequency 6-DoF Vibration Test System
Tensor 900™ is a fully contained multi-axis vibration test system capable of precise control of all six degrees of freedom through a 5 kHz bandwidth. The system can reproduce real world vibration environments by simultaneously exciting all three linear translations, as well as all three rotations, to a frequency level never before achieved. The larger model Tensor 18kN™ 6 DoF vibration test system offers a higher force rating.
This unprecedented performance has been made possible through the use of Team Corporation’s expertise in hydrostatic bearing design and multi-axis system engineering. Team Corporation’s addition to the TENSOR™ Family of Multi-Axis Test Systems provides unmatched performance in high-frequency, simultaneous excitation.
Visit our video library for more.
- Simultaneous or sequential excitation of X, Y, and/or Z axes
- Sine Force Rating of 200 lb-f (900 N) Random Force Rating 135 lb-f (600N)
- Complete control of rotations around all axes
- Bandwidth from 10 Hz through 5 kHz
- 15 Grms (22g Sine Bare Table) acceleration on nominal payload
- Fully contained system (electrical power only requirement)
- Testing of avionics, guidance systems, PCBs, and hard drives; tin whisker research
- Accurate replication of true vibration environments in all 6 DoF
- Accelerated durability life cycle and fatigue testing
- Product development Testing
- Rapid screening of electrical components and modules
- Addresses new multi-axis protocol in MIL STD 810 (G)