High Performance Linear Actuator
50/60/80 Series Linear Actuators
Linear actuators are the bread and butter of vibration test systems. They provide the force necessary to run a vibration test. All Team Corporation test systems and components are engineered and manufactured in our USA facility.
At Team Corporation, we offer a selection of high performance servo-hydraulic actuators that provide the reliability and accuracy you require. Our actuators are integral to test systems installed around the world, serving various industries, including aerospace, independent environmental testing, and civil engineering.
Servo Hydraulic Linear Actuators
Team Corporation manufactures a variety of actuator types and sizes for varying applications. Our most popular choices are the 50, 60 and 80 Series linear actuators with rectangular bodies. Available in 2 inch, 4 inch and 12 inch strokes (50 mm, 100 mm, 300 mm), the 50, 60 and 80 Series actuators are produced in a range of dynamic force outputs, from 2,000 lbf to 50,000 lbf (8.9 to 222 kNf). Team specialty servo hydraulic linear actuators are available in sizes up to 1,000,000 lbf (4449 kNf).
Team Corporation’s 50, 60 & 80 Series servo hydraulic linear actuators have distinguished themselves in hundreds of varying applications under demanding operational conditions, and have demonstrated reliability and exceptional performance under the most demanding test environments. All Team Corporation servo hydraulic linear actuators are fatigue rated and require almost no maintenance.
- Engineered, machined, assembled, and tested under a single roof, in the USA from US materials
- High performance is standard:
- Fatigue-rated, chrome-plated, double-ended piston rod
- Hydrostatic bearings for exceptionally long life
- Flexible and customizable piston area tuned to desired performance
- Directly mounted high performance servo valves to increase frequency response
- Range of 5,000 force pounds to 50,000 lbf with the same actuator body
- Custom solutions
Partner With Team Corporation for Servo Hydraulic Linear Actuators
Visit our video library for more.
Key features the hydraulic linear actuator offers include:
- One-piece, chrome plated piston rod for high strength and durability
- Hydrostatic rod support bearings for accurate, frictionless motion and high moment capacity
- Low pressure, low maintenance rod seals reduce maintenance and downtime
- Integral dashpots prevent damage to the actuator due to sudden stops
- Built-in LVDT displacement transducer
- Rectangular body mountable in either horizontal or vertical orientation for flexible applications.
Our versatile linear actuator products offer proven, dependable performance for a wide variety of vibration testing applications.
Standard applications for this product include:
- Vertical and horizontal vibration test systems
- Multi-axis vibration test systems
- Fatigue Test Systems