50/60/80 Series Linear Actuators
Team Corporation manufactures a variety of actuator types and sizes for varying applications. Our most popular choices are the 50, 60 and 80 Series linear actuators with rectangular bodies. Available in 2 inch, 4 inch and 12 inch strokes (50 mm, 100 mm, 300 mm), the 50, 60 and 80 Series actuators are produced in a range of dynamic force outputs, from 2,000 lbf to 50,000 lbf (8.9 to 222 kNf). Team specialty servo hydraulic linear actuators are available in sizes up to 1,000,000 lbf (4449 kNf).
Team Corporation’s 50, 60 & 80 Series servo hydraulic linear actuators have distinguished themselves in hundreds of varying applications under demanding operational conditions, and have demonstrated reliability and exceptional performance under the most demanding test environments. All Team Corporation servo hydraulic linear actuators are fatigue rated and require almost no maintenance.
Visit our video library for more.
- One-piece, chrome plated piston rod for high strength and durability
- Hydrostatic rod support bearings for accurate, frictionless motion and high moment capacity
- Low pressure, low maintenance rod seals reduce maintenance and downtime
- Integral dashpots prevent damage to the actuator due to sudden stops
- Built-in LVDT displacement transducer
- Rectangular body mountable in either horizontal or vertical orientation for flexible applications.