Team Corporation’s conventional and guided head expanders are expertly designed to offer the best dynamic response at the lowest mass and weight. Conventional head expanders are available in standard sizes of 24″, 36″, 40″, 48″, 60″ and 72″ (60 cm, 92 cm, 101 cm, 121 cm, 152 cm and 183 cm) and in a variety of custom sizes to fit your specific application. All conventional head expanders are handcrafted from aluminum or magnesium to fit your shaker requirements.
For projects requiring extreme stiffness and cross axis control, Team Corporation manufactures specialty guided head expanders to accommodate large payloads. Our custom designed and extremely rigid head expanders are ideally suited for spacecraft component and satellite testing utilizing servohydraulic or electrodynamic shakers.
Visit our video library for more.
- Rigid Body Weldment Construction
- Integration With Most ED or SH Shakers
- Standard Heavy Duty Steel or Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts
- Resonant Damping Material Available
- EAR Mounting Surface Treatment Available
- Fiber Reinforced Thermal Barrier Available