V8 and T8 Hydrostatic Bearings
The V-8 and T-8 Hydrostatic Bearings are Team Corporation’s most popular stand-alone bearings. Hydrostatic bearings are supported by a thin film of oil and have non-contacting surfaces providing zero friction, and low noise. The V-8 and T-8 are easy to use, cost-effective, and virtually maintenance-free. The base of each bearing features an “air pad” to facilitate movement and alignment. A filter on the inlet line assures that only clean oil reaches the bearing. Each bearing can carry as much as 10,000 lbs (4535 kg) of vertical load capacity, so most test packages can be accommodated with 4 or 6 bearings.
T-8 and V-8 hydrostatic bearings are designed for use with electrodynamic and servohydraulic shakers with a maximum 2 in. (50 mm) of stroke.
Visit our video library for more.
- Stiffest bearing system available
- Easily stored when not in use
- Air pad for ease of movement and alignment
- 2.5 inch (63.5 mm) stroke
- 10,000 lb (44.5 kN) vertical load
- Slip Table Expansion Outriggers
- Guidance of Heavy or Oversized Test Specimens
- Create Custom Slip Table for Heavy Test Articles
- Support Oversize Horizontal Fixtures