NEBS-GR63 Seismic Simulation Test System
Team Corporation’s versatile high-performance seismic simulation system is the only system of its kind capable of performing all the Bellcore GR-63 test requirements in a single combined, dual-axis system.
By integrating our legendary servohydraulic actuators with our patented T-Film hydrostatic slip table bearings, we’ve created the perfect high-frequency long stroke vertical/horizontal system. With our available trunion mounted actuator system, repositioning from vertical to horizontal axis takes very little time.
Visit our video library for more.
- Reliable Servohydraulic Actuator
- Welded Magnesium Vertical Mounting Platform
- 48 in2 mounting surface (Vertical and Horizontal)
- 12 inches (300 mm) static displacement
- 10.5 inches (262 mm) dynamic displacement
- 40 in/sec (1 M/sec) velocity
- Accurate Verteq II Waveform Replication
- Available as Trunion Mounted Actuator or Separated System