Subsidiary Shock Test System
Team Corporation’s Subsidiary Shock Test System (SSTS) is able to reproduce the entire acceleration time-history resulting from detonation of the test charge as described in MIL-S-901D. This includes the initial shock pulse from the detonation and the “bubble pulse” that follows in approximately 650 msec.
The SSTS has also shown the capability to reproduce the decaying sinusoid that is sometimes measured in the frequency band centered around 60 Hz.
Visit our video library for more.
- Replication of Measured Environment Required by MIL-S-901D
- High Force Capability According to Your Requirements
- Velocity of 120 ips (3.07 m/sec)
- Team Customized HDRS Software
- Reliable Voice Coil Driven Team Servohydraulic Actuator
- Assembled as Single Integrated Vertical / Horizontal System
- Available as Separated Vertical / Horizontal System