The Cube™ 6-DoF Vibration Test System
With a history of more than 35 CUBE™ installations since 1994, Team Corporation has taken 6 Degree of Freedom testing capability to new levels. An advanced technology hydraulic test system that offers 6 Degrees of Control, the CUBE™ can accurately replicate virtually any vibration environment, including very high frequencies, with precise digital control.
The CUBE™ simulates real-world 6 Degree of Freedom vibration with complete, simultaneous control of the amplitude and phase of all 6 Degrees of Freedom. Offering simultaneous or sequential excitation of test articles in Sine, Random and Time Wave Form Replication, the CUBE™ sets the standard for multi-axis vibration testing.
Visit our video library for more.
- Force rating of 14,000 lbf. (62 kN) in each axis
- Six patented Integrated Shakers provide precise, simultaneous or sequential control of all 6 Degrees of Freedom to beyond 500 Hz.
- Excellent replication of measured data to higher frequencies than ever before
- Standard 50mm displacement in X-Y-Z. Available 100mm vertical displacement.
- Hydrostatic bearings assure long life and low maintenance
- Small 48 inch X 48 inch (1.2M x 1.2M) footprint
- Five active mounting surfaces allow simultaneous unit testing
- Available Head Expanders increase the mounting surface according to your test article requirements
- Available thermal barrier for use with environmental chamber